You can visit an Article by a Christian Boy: https://bit.ly/2z1NCrt
Muslim Population in the US
According to a study by the Pew Research Corporation, the Muslim population is constantly growing. In the next 20 years, Muslims may become the second-largest religious group in the United States. (CNN) Muslims still account for only 2.1% of the population.
- By 2020, the estimated Christian population will reach 252,970,000 people – almost 70 times the estimated Muslim population.
- By 2050, the Christian population is expected to reach 261,960,000 people – a substantial increase in the number, but as a result of the growth of other religious groups, the percentage of the population has declined.
- In 2020, 62.31 million Americans are expected to be non-partisan.
- By 2050, this figure is expected to increase to 100.86 million.
- So, in short, as more and more Muslims build their homes and families here, the U.S. Muslim population is expected to increase substantially in the United States.
- But even if the population soars, Christianity is also the main religious group in the United States, followed by those who do not recognize religion at all.
Muhammad Saad Iqbal