Divine command (Almighty Allah said) about Prayer:
Translation: And your Lord has said, Pray to Me, I am yours, I will accept the supplication. (Al- Mominoon)(Al- Mominoon)
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:
The importance of prayer in Islam is quoted by Prophet Muhammad (SAW) many times that to pray from Almighty Allah is very important to get success.
- Pray from the Almighty is the real worship. (Tirmidhi)
- Taking Bath (Ghussal) is an important element for saying the prayer.
- Ablution is necessary for prayer if water access is possible.
- He who does not ask Allah, Allah is displeased with him. (Tirmidhi)
- Your Lord is very modest and gracious. When a servant raises his hands and prays and asks, He never lets him go back empty-handed. (Abu Dawud)
- Whoever asks Allah, Allah will give him one of these three things he gives what he asks for. Or something better. Or through it, someone removes the trouble that is coming. (Musnad Ahmad)
These hadiths purely reflect the Importance of Prayer in Islam.