To know Life and Social Evils Click: https://bit.ly/2PmSIZK
- the sons of the street but here we are at the government level as hopeful as the stars.
- hopeless and being treated like a dog by the higher class but we never give up on our hope.
- hopeless but we live by hope knowing there is one on high who cares.
- dark of the night just to see the sunrise as we hope to survive.
- dark to get the comfort of the moon when the sun is down.
We are hopeless but not death, only death is hopeless, we live by faith and faith builds hope in us.
We jump from one street to another, we move from one house to another as hopeless but now we are the king of the street.
We broke into a song of the captive in our father’s land, we are being driven out of our home as hopeless but we fought back with hope.