Novel Corona is a devastating virus of the century all around the world but unfortunately, the people of this era are not taking it as a serious problem. Thousands of people died because of this pandemic virus around the globe by this virus which was discovered in the Wuhan city of China. Each day thousands of people are dying due to coronavirus and till now the world with scientific technology is powerless against this pandemic.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Common symptoms are dry cough, fever and tiredness. But in some cases, doctors found that they had pain, aches, nasal congestion, sore throat, etc. These symptoms gradually manifest in anyone. However, the elderly have a high chance of contracting this virus due to a weak immune system, and those suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancer may become seriously ill.
- Wash your hands with alcohol disinfectant or soap. Wash your hands several times a day.
- Keep a distance of 1 meter from others, or it can be said to keep social distance with others.
- If you feel cough, fever, or tiredness, please contact your doctor immediately and take appropriate treatment measures.
- Avoid going to crowded places, such as shopping centers, markets, roads, parks, etc. And stay away from social gatherings.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose, etc. Since your hands may have been infected with the coronavirus, please keep them properly clean.
- The best way is to isolate yourself at home until the surrounding environment improves.
Pandemic Coronavirus and the Will of Almighty Allah
Pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) affected more than 5.5 million people and it is increasing every day because of the movement of people but there is a need for fear to GOD with precautionary measures otherwise it will not end. Every religion declared a corona pandemic as a threat by GOD/ ALLAH, but atheists are still quoting it as a physical health illness. People in china contacted Christians/ Muslims religious places for the forgiveness of their sins and they got compensation from this pandemic.
Only Allah is the supreme power who can beat any pandemic and can beat a strong person like Pharaon by a mosquito. The most advanced country in the world is the United States of America today and is the worst corona affected country in the world.
If we see medical advancement, scientists and medical scientists founded only precautionary measures against this virus but they are still powerless to find a complete solution to this cause in more than 6 months.
Some of the people were saying, it is a 5th generation war tactic by two superpowers, but we can deny this by watching the situation of the whole world even animals are affected by a coronavirus. yes, it is true that few superpowers are using it as a weapon against their rivals and countries with their interests but it doesn’t mean it was created by these people.
If we see in the past, after every 100 years a pandemic appears and thousands of people die when the world turns towards severe sinful activities, Allah sends pandemics to remind people that don’t forget the power of the creator of the universe, but people still aren’t understanding the power Almighty and following devilish mindset (Atheists).
History tells that humans can invent virus but the pandemic situation isn’t man-made, it is by the will of Almighty Allah. Anyone can see the facts and figures related to coronavirus to get knowledge of the existence of Almighty Allah. It is very near that corona will be eliminated from the globe because Allah is the best protector of his creature but He sometimes reminds people that He is existing and no one can help you other than him.
Almighty Allah quoted in Holly Quran:
“That is Allah, your Lord. Apart from God, the creator of all things, there is no god, so worship him. He is the disposer of everything. “
Allah ordered humans to fear in many places in the Quran:
- From hell (Quran: Quran, volume 2, Ayat, page 24) (Quran: Quran, volume 3, Ayat, page 131);
- Fear from the day of trial (Quran: Qur’an Chapter 2, “Ayat” Volume 48, page 281);
- The most important thing is to fear the Almighty (Quran: Qur’an Chapter 2, Aya Special Articles 41, 74, 105, 196, 197, 203, 278).